9 Benefits of Having Hyperhidrosis
Having hyperhidrosis can feel like a curse a majority of the time, but to every storm cloud there is a silver lining! Here are a few.
1. When you wear athletic clothes, you always look like you just came back from a run
Just giving 110%, don’t mind me.
2. You’re your friends hookup for A/C/ Towels/ personal fan
Airflow is my middle, last, AND first name!
3. You always smell the best/ you always have the fanciest perfume
For someone who is a heavy sweater, you smell the least sweaty
4. You have the coolest padded decals
A comfortable grip never looked so cool
5. You can fake a fever and get out of school/work really well
Oh man *cough cough* I don’t feel so good
6. You’ve mastered the art of layering shirts with your Thompson tees
And this skill can’t be taught
7. No one can catch for you always slip from their grasp
This especially comes in handy when escaping group hugs, awkward social situations, bad dates, and persistent friends.
8. You don’t have to justify being the friend with the decorative fan 24/7
I need this, doctors orders. They're jealous because you look fabulous!
9. And you have the best collection of black clothing
You always look powerful and nothing can beat your mysterious allure (but mostly no pit stains)