THIS WEBSITE IS NOT INTENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WITHOUT A PARENT OR GUARDIAN PRESENT. WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY COLLECT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION FROM THIS AGE GROUP WITHOUT THE EXPLICIT CONSENT OF A PARENT OR GUARDIAN.
Personal Information. No personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, telephone number, email) will be collected unless it is voluntarily submitted via the [form on argyle.sweat2much.com/prequalify]. The kind of personal information that may be provided by you on this Website includes:
● Your name;
● Your telephone number;
● Your e-mail address;
● Your zip code; and
● [Medical Information to learn whether you satisfy the criteria for a particular study. Such medical information will be submitted via the questionnaire. If you meet the prequalification criteria for the trialstudy, and grant us explicit permission to do so, your information will be forwarded to an investigator in your area for further evaluation; the investigator will be under strict constraints by laws governing the disclosure of personal information]
Use of Personal Information. We may use the personal information collected from you on this Website in the following ways:
● For potential clinical research sites to send you information about our clinical studies. You may receive phone calls, voicemails, text messages and emails regarding clinical studies. Research sites will be able to access personal information provided by you on our website and connect with you. You may opt out at any time.
● To improve our Website. We continually strive to improve our Website based on the feedback we receive from you.
● To improve customer service. Your personal information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
● To enable registration of clinical trialstudy sites in our program.
● To report information to legal and regulatory authorities as necessary or required by law.
Right of Access, Correction or Objection. Whenever we process personal information, we will take steps so that your personal information is kept accurate and up to date for the purposes for which it was collected. If you would like to contact us to request access to your personal information, to update your personal information, to object to the processing of your personal information, to opt out, or to make inquiries regarding this policy or your privacy rights, please email [email@example.com].
When you visit or leave our Website, we receive the URL of both the site you came from and the one you go to next. We may also get information about your IP address, proxy server, operating system, web browser and add-ons, device identifier and features, and/or ISP or your mobile carrier. If you use our Website from a mobile device, that device may send us data about your location. Some devices allow you to prevent location data from being sent to us.
Security. We take reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. No such measure is ever 100% effective though, so we do not guarantee that your personal and other information will be secure from theft, loss, or unauthorized access or use, and we make no representation as to the reasonableness, efficacy, or appropriateness of the measures we use to safeguard such information. Users are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of their own passwords.
Retention. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and you should expect that your data will be maintained at least until the study drug is approved or discontinued. You may remove your information from our contact list by sending an email entitled “Unsubscribe” to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Please note that we may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or similar legal process served on our Website, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Telephone Consumer Protection Act (47 U.S.C. § 227). In compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and the Cellular Telephone Industries Association (CTIA, an international industry trade group representing the interests of wireless telecommunications companies) we disclose on each opt-in page what users are to expect for SMS interaction and users agree to receive messages about current and future studies.
● Users are given disclosure that text messages and data rates may apply.
● Users are given opt out instructions with each SMS message and may opt out at any time by texting STOP.
● When a user sends STOP we will prevent them from receiving any additional messages. Below is the exact message:
“You have successfully been unsubscribed. You will not receive any more messages from this number.”
● Users receive an automated SMS message instantly after the user opts in via any web form.
● In compliance with TCPA, follow up SMS communication initiated by us will only be sent between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. in the users’ time zone, as such zone is provided to us.
● All records are kept for a minimum of 4 years, which is the federal statute of limitations for bringing an action under the TCPA.
Change of Ownership. If we are acquired or otherwise sell our business, we will transfer all of the user information (including Personal Information among other things) to the successor entity. We will not notify you of any change in ownership or sale prior to the occurrence thereof.
Links to Third Party Sites. The Website may contain links to other sites, which are owned and controlled by third parties. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy, and you should review those policies.
Last updated: 12/27/2017